By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 10 PSN downloads since launch

windbane said:

What the hell do you do with Aquatopia? Stupid Game Informer gave it a thumbs up so I put by $2 in for it and the only thing you can do is feed fish, right? I'd like it as a screen saver if that's an option...otherwise, it's not a game. Endless Ocean is more of a game.

LOL

Although I am not very satisfied with the graphic quality of Aquatopia, it's still a showcase for your big HDTV.

I wish the quality of the upcoming "AQUA" will be substantially better than Aquatopia.

Yes, but Endless Ocean costs $29.99 vs. Aquatopia $1.99. You pay for what you get.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network
jman8 said:
NYANKS said:
Can anyone tell me which games on PSN are ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES? Please be serious. :)

Everyday Shooter and Calling all Cars FTW! Works of gaming art.

second that opinion, those two games are great. It seems calling all cars is fun with multiple players, and not so much by yourself IMO.

Everyday shooter is absolutely worth getting, it is gorgeous. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

ultraslick said:
jman8 said:
NYANKS said:
Can anyone tell me which games on PSN are ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES? Please be serious. :)

Everyday Shooter and Calling all Cars FTW! Works of gaming art.

second that opinion, those two games are great. It seems calling all cars is fun with multiple players, and not so much by yourself IMO.

Everyday shooter is absolutely worth getting, it is gorgeous.

agreed...nice experience.  I'm not a huge fan of them making it harder before the final release, but I suppose that lengthens the play-time.  I still prefer Super Stardust.  I also enjoyed Blast Factor a lot, especially with 2 people (super stardust isn't quite as good in 2-player, and everyday shooter doesn't have it I believe). 

Also, I like Pixeljunk Monsters.