By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It looks nice, and i love that they kept the look the same as in the original. Huzzah.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Pk9394 said:
Do we have to hype up every sequels out there?? fable 1 was avg at best, just because a game gets a sequel doesn't cancel out the fact that fable was an avg score game.

I played fable 1 on the PC with max detail setting and it dont interest me at all, tried for 10mins and had never touched it again.

LOL. So you made it through the intro? Good job!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I think it looks good. And that picture of the hooker makes me happy in pants.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Graphics are only okay, but I'm sure it will play great like the first game.

I cant wait for the first gameplay videos. The lighting is incredible, and with the possible exception of character models, this game has graphics to rival any other console game based off these shots, so lets hope they arn't touched up.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

At first I was thinking they look about right for wii graphics.

Then, if you right click and pick view image you get better detail instead of browser smush....

I just beat the first 2 weeks ago, so i'm a little late on the bandwagon.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

fable looks OK

^_^

The enviroment looks great... but yeah the models need more work...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

the graphics don't look great, kinda meh. And the first Fable wasn't any good anway.

hopefully Molineux actually does what he promises with this one.