By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Store's TOP Seller of March 2014

vivster said:
Shocking how many people buy AAA games digitally and it's only getting worse.

Digital for the win!

Only retail copies I have are KZ and TR, i plan on keeping it that way as much as possible.

Around the Network
vivster said:

I swore I'd never buy AAA digital titles and yet here I have bought inFAMOUS SS. I also bought the last two LEGO games. But after getting $108 from Best Buy for trading in AC IV, BF4 and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes I will be making sure I don't buy too many more AAA digital titles. Being able to trade in my retail games is just to good a value to cross over completely into digital.

ParryWinkle said:
I'm surprised SS took MGSV 1st place spot.
I always thought MGS had a way bigger following than inFamous. But then again MGS is multiplat... Still surprised.

I'm not. MGS was actually being received more like a long demo, while SS is a full game. If it was the full Phantom Pain game, it would be way ahead of InFamous.

What surprises me, is people not buying more digitally, I bought Infamous Second Son, because I'm sharing my account with a friend. Next one will be Watch Dogs, but this time my friend will be the one paying for the game.

It's way too easy to share games on PS4, you just need to have confidence with that friend and an internet connection....

Porcupeth said:
vivster said:

Digital for the win!

Only retail copies I have are KZ and TR, i plan on keeping it that way as much as possible.

More power to you then I guess. It's just not really for me.

Not that I'm a traditionalist but I haven't seen a compelling reason for buying digital yet. I'm not someone who plays a lot of different games at a time so disc swapping is no issue for me. Also there is some kind of celebratory moment when you get the Game in the mail and then pop it in. Also it looks nice on the shelf and if someone asks me what are my favorite games I just have to look up and remind myself :)

Actually I would be the best candidate for digital games. Got a great internet conection, I like convenience, never trade in my games, I don't need collector Editions and money is no big issue.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Go Angry Birds ! =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Why am i not seeing FFXHD in the PS Vita's EU list?

vivster said:

Agreed. Theres not any advantage at all. Only for the EU peeps buy their games throught the US store digitally. Wich is cheaper ~

Hell even if they just gave the number for the top selling game on each of the platforms that would be something. We have no idea if the top selling game is 50 or 50,000 or 500,000.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Apparently everyone loves Minecraft and GTA. I'm not complaining. I wish they would give us actual numbers though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018