By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Xbox One Bundle + 12 month XBLG sub $449 @ Target.com

Starting to look sad now...like pretty please...buy our console and you can have this and this and this...

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
lol @ all the desperation talk from above..you guys are funny

I know right, this is totally the mark of a best selling console. Lowerin the price frantically and packing in their biggest game for free is totally what a successful console does!

wary-wallaroo said:
SweetTalia said:

I know right, this is totally the mark of a best selling console. Lowerin the price frantically and packing in their biggest game for free is totally what a successful console does!

Ps4's been 399 since launch.. I guess sony's been desperate from launch for such a low price then huh?

Your logic is so weird dude... just be happy both consoles are getting more affordable for people.

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
wary-wallaroo said:
SweetTalia said:

Ps4's been 399 since launch.. I guess sony's been desperate from launch for such a low price then huh?

Your logic is so weird dude... just be happy both consoles are getting more affordable for people.

I don't know what you are trying to say but the PS4 is cheaper to manufacture... a lot cheaper.

tbone51 said:
KylieDog said:
Pricecut at E3 surely?

They just did one less than a month ago. 2 price cuts in its 1st 7 months on the market is crazy!

Huh?  They havent had a price cut yet.  The msrp is still 500, retailers have just been doing specials since titanfall came out.  That is usually a sign that a price cut is imminent, but there hasnt been any kind of official price cut yet...

Around the Network

Just noticed Titanfall is 49.99 (discounted) at Futureshop Canada. The Titanfall bundle is 499 however, plus they have a lego movie game bundle for 499 as well.
Infamous SS is still 69.99, ps4 449 (no bundles) but it's in stock!

XBox One plus game is cheaper atm.

And today we discovered that cheaper from launch = 3 price drops in sucession in like less than 1 month (basic model price, bundle tf then give live)... fuck logic.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Will we have a thread like this, with such desesperation, every time a retail decide to sale the Xone at a promotional price+bundle?

That´s like the third or forth time I see the exactly same argument by the exactly same people that are more interested in treking Amazon EU PS4 shipments than play any games.

Give a break guys. It´s stating to fell pathetic.

ethomaz said:
SweetTalia said:
wary-wallaroo said:
SweetTalia said:

I don't know what you are trying to say but the PS4 is cheaper to manufacture... a lot cheaper.

No, it´s not... keep trying.

Dark_Feanor said:
Will we have a thread like this, with such desesperation, every time a retail decide to sale the Xone at a promotional price+bundle?

That´s like the third or forth time I see the exactly same argument by the exactly same people that are more interested in treking Amazon EU PS4 shipments than play any games.

Give a break guys. It´s stating to fell pathetic.

Says the guy who tracks Amazon US to say PS4 is low on demand because PS4 is in stock...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."