By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

Saeko said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so if I'm not misunderstanding what you want to know his how leveling up works. 

In this game you level up by merging. You can merge basically any spirit with another. You get more points if you merge with a spirit of the same element. (for example a fire Rare spirit + 1 UC fire spirit gives more experience points than if you merge it with 1 UC water spirit)

After you hit the max level of a summon, you can go even higher if you merge with it with the same spirit. For example if you hit max level with First Mother summon, then you can level break if you merge it with another First Mother. 

Another way to level break/limit break is to merge it with a 'Joker' summon of the SAME element. 

Hope that helps you but if it's not clear please feel to ask again and I will help you :)

this help thanks, a other question, do you can still raise spirit stats when spirit hit max lvl ? or you need to do this when they lvling ?

Here check this link out. It does a much better and more detailed job of explaining things than me :D

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Merging

on a different note: I GOT AN AZURE DRAGON!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Soul Sacrice summons!? Damn that sounds really tempting but I only got so much space!!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Saeko said:

Hey, that's great! :)

I suppose you got it by trade or classmating, since it's impossible to Summon for us from AM or EU.

michel3105 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Hey, that's great! :)

I suppose you got it by trade or classmating, since it's impossible to Summon for us from AM or EU.

yeah got it via trade for First Mother

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

when it rains it pours....got another Azure Dragon today...via destiny summoning this time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

And instead I'm back in starvation mode. Yesterday, when Destiny Summoning, I had an humiliating Common...

Been saving my destiny orbs for the Soul Sacrifice Spirits but now I'm not so sure that's a good idea. There's probably no way to actually level them up, since with only  4 summons there is almost no way I'll get the same spirit twice.

Is anyone else summoning Soul Sacrifice Spirits?

Oh, had no idea but there is one mandatory update available and it happens inside the game, not like the usual PS Vita game update. Wonder what it does!

Yeah I was also wondering what the update does

naruball said:

Been saving my destiny orbs for the Soul Sacrifice Spirits but now I'm not so sure that's a good idea. There's probably no way to actually level them up, since with only  4 summons there is almost no way I'll get the same spirit twice.

Is anyone else summoning Soul Sacrifice Spirits?

I am. Got Librom and Griffin. Griffin is pretty good but the issue is I have too many metal Rs now lol

The only issue is the huge number of UC summons (they are good tho, but their HPs suck) in the SSD summons list. The only one I really want is the RED HOOD from the R/SRs. She looks niiiiice. Another epic fail is that there are no FIRE R/SRs in this summon list..which is bulllshit if you ask me. 

@michael: lol I actually had a rare good day with summons in general. During regular summoning I also got another Itzamna, Wyvern and Sedna

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!