By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

golfgt170 said:
Ok i think im done with this game. Just before the maintance i was playing as normally. Then i have this problem for 2 straight days and i dont even know the issue. Tried everything: delete game/save, vita reset, database reset, 3 different internet connections and still nothing. When i go for battle it asks me to check my internet connection... I give up

Had the same problem yesterday, too, and always at the same daytime as the day before. When the problem appears, I suggest you to just stop trying and do something else.

I think it's really their servers not immediately balancing the peaks of concurrent logins. It was back to normal in the late afternoon (7 PM CET).

Around the Network
michel3105 said:
golfgt170 said:
Ok i think im done with this game. Just before the maintance i was playing as normally. Then i have this problem for 2 straight days and i dont even know the issue. Tried everything: delete game/save, vita reset, database reset, 3 different internet connections and still nothing. When i go for battle it asks me to check my internet connection... I give up

Had the same problem yesterday, too, and always at the same daytime as the day before. When the problem appears, I suggest you to just stop trying and do something else.

I think it's really their servers not immediately balancing the peaks of concurrent logins. It was back to normal in the late afternoon (7 PM CET).

I followed your advice about server getting overcrowded, so i have been trying all day and still cant get to play. 

WOOT!!!! Was able to get me another lady of the Depths before the Gravity rush summons end

arcane_chaos said:
WOOT!!!! Was able to get me another lady of the Depths before the Gravity rush summons end

I'm so jelly! 

oh and I Ok'd the trade just now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

An update for anyone that cares lol

Next Limited Summon set will be Soul Sacrifice Delta. It will go live on the 22nd.

Also the new boss raid event is live

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

somebody on my news feed keep getting SP every single day. WTF? Every Day...

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Unfortunately, I think that the Event has become the most boring aspect of this game.

The Event should be something surprising, unexpected and unusual, to break the uniformity of the game. Instead, we get to fight the same 3 bosses for one month, and you have to grind a ton of them to get something useful. The standard battles are much more exciting.

I don't know what should be done to make a Destiny of Spirits Event more exciting. Perhaps, for a start, it should be shorter.

well I think things like

make it shorter
have random new boss appearances..ones that are not part of the main three bosses
make the boss elements anything fking BUT light/dark..I mean what the hell...a lot of the zone bosses are also light and dark :S

but yeah I'm playing this game less and less and soon enough I will just log in back to get some daily orbs or maybe a special summon event or something

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Anyone else having server issues at the moment?

Can't wait fot the Soul Sacrifice Souls. Been saving all me free destiny orbs for this!