By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
does anyone have an extra spy costume Kat?

Hey don't you have a high level Tezcatlipoca? Could you take a pic of him? The wiki doesn't have his stats past level 25 and I'm trying to figure out whether I should trade for him or not

Wiki has his level 35 stats

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Tezcatlipoca

I'm still level 35 with the guy

@Arcane: sweet. What are you looking to get for it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Hey don't you have a high level Tezcatlipoca? Could you take a pic of him? The wiki doesn't have his stats past level 25 and I'm trying to figure out whether I should trade for him or not

Did you enter those yourself? And the trade has passed anyway, but do you think the high speed/hp makes up for the low attack?

Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Did you enter those yourself? And the trade has passed anyway, but do you think the high speed/hp makes up for the low attack?

oops meant to say level 32 not level 35 (I think it's level 32 or something now at least)..but no the info was there when I checked

Yep I like him. I really like summons with high speed levels. Add a primary summon that enhances speed even more and these things attack much more frequently. His primary attack is good too..cost is 50 and hits 1.5 for all enemies. Nice amount of HP too :) I don't use him much as a primary in the battles because I don't like his '5%' for a super powerful counter thing..way too low of a chance of that happening. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@ mugen do you have a wyvern/sorcerer/leviathan/Haullallo carhuinco?

if not I'll still trade you for another R, but those are what I'm looking

arcane_chaos said:

damn ..I had a Haullallo but I just merged the sucker just to make some space 0_o if I come across one again I will let you know

and sorry mate I have a Wyvern/Sorcerer but I use them both and don't have any leviathan.

For trade I have Emperor of fire, Ah Puch, White Buffalo Maiden, Belobog, Ashura Evil, inti for trade. But if you don't like none of them no worries :D 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:

damn ..I had a Haullallo but I just merged the sucker just to make some space 0_o if I come across one again I will let you know

and sorry mate I have a Wyvern/Sorcerer but I use them both and don't have any leviathan.

For trade I have Emperor of fire, Ah Puch, White Buffalo Maiden, Belobog, Ashura Evil, inti for trade. But if you don't like none of them no worries :D 

I would definitely like a Ashura the evil, the sc kat is already in my trade box just quote me or message me on psn

arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I would definitely like a Ashura the evil, the sc kat is already in my trade box just quote me or message me on psn

sounds good. I will put him up for trade. But since Kat is an advanced summon I can put up another advanced summon up for trade too. So just if you could, initiate the trade and give me whatever spare summon you have along with the Kat one :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

sounds good. I will put him up for trade. But since Kat is an advanced summon I can put up another advanced summon up for trade too. So just if you could, initiate the trade and give me whatever spare summon you have along with the Kat one :)

Yeah, just put up an additional normal summon along with and avd summon, i'm all set up and I sent you a friend request 

Who's got Sigfried and/or the Wood Dragon who does massive damage advanced SRs?

Guys anyone having trouble with the game again?

I can do all actions, except battle. When i press start battle i get: check internet connection