By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

DeduS said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

oh sweet. I'll take wood

are you on my fiends list already?

Yeah - just added it to my trade list. (name is like my username)

done :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Hey everyone on the NA PSN. if you are a PS+ user then we finally for 50 orbs from it. Check the psn store. I believe EU store has been giving them each month

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I just checked the EU store and nothing :/
We did get some destiny orbs when the game launched but nothing since then (apart from apologies stuff).

One more day and I get my login trophy!!! So excited! (yes, I realize just how silly this sounds).

woot my 50 orbs...but got another emperor of Fire...

grinded all da today and got 84000 summning orbs!!! only used half as I ran out of blue orbs

I used my destiny orbs to do two GR summons ..I was debating if I should go for advanced or not but went with GR instead

Got a spy costume Raven and a Spy costume Kat...sogood.jpeg

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

I need princes of everything except light and wood.

And need jokers of everything, of course, as I guess you all do, as well.

I didn't think I could have been so involved in a free social game. Maybe because it's my first, so it feels a total novelty to me.

michel3105 said:

I didn't think I could have been so involved in a free social game. Maybe because it's my first, so it feels a total novelty to me.

This type of game is new to me too and I'm getting pretty wrapped up in it. Now I understand why those mobile f2p card games are so big in Japan. I'd really love if Sony could get this on android actually!

Sal.Paradise said:
michel3105 said:

This type of game is new to me too and I'm getting pretty wrapped up in it. Now I understand why those mobile f2p card games are so big in Japan. I'd really love if Sony could get this on android actually!

What I ask myself is: will the next social game experience feel so fresh? Or perhaps a sort of deja-vu will kick in, and then boredom...

But Japanese gamers seem to never get enough of such games, so they probably belong to a niche that can be enjoyed as such.

Sal.Paradise said:
michel3105 said:

Yep I think this game has a lot of potential in the mobile market

but ofcourse they need to sort out the 'server' issues lol

Also this could serve as a marketing tool for Sony too. For example people who don't know what Gravity Rush is will get to know and maybe fall in love with the characters etc..win-win

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

New Rare summons available 

DOKO DEMO ISSYO

OMG I WANT THEM ALL! soooooooo cuteeeeeeeee <3