By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What made you choose a new console?

1. I like the potential of JRPGS on the PS4, and I'm a fan of Nintendo's X/SSB so I have those two systems, and my bro picked up a xboxone, so hopefully there'll be Mistwalkers rpgs to look forward to.

2. Absolutely would change in a heart beat if the jrpgs move onto another device.

3. Ouuuyaaa I remember that console....The jokes are funny.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network

1. What made you buy a completely new system and not one of the old/known already established ones?

Wii U released. Its Nintendo and will/did have Nintendo franchises I love. I've never jumped to the new brand as I heart the Nintendo classics. Now, one that is satisfied I could very well branch out for other content if it looked appealing. But definitely never over purchasing a Nintendo console.

2. Would you do it again, buy a Samsung, Google, Apple, Amazon console instead of Nintendo, Sony or MS in the future?

Never instead. Only along with.

3. Why didn't you buy Ouya?

Never created that content I really needed for that $100. Everything it offered I already had on my phone. What I want in that type of device is something more akin to Chromecast. Something that is a pass through device that simply takes the content / games from my phone/chromebook and puts them on my TV with a more dedicated gaming controller.

Power, games, price.

And now Online Service, Plus is much better than Live imo.