By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Mods, ioi, and AoA, please look, our spammer friend just go a bit smarter.

I'm sad to say, I found the following message on someones wall, I don't know if they've noticed it yet. Thre is some personal info on here, so if AoA would be so kind as to let me send it directly to him, so we can confirm if this spammer is lying, or telling the truth.

This is what the spammer said: (Was from a user called NintyRevolution)

I eat AoA for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He is very tasty. I put a special blend of marinara sauce on the ribs!!! Mmmmmmm……….I’m getting so hungry now. I gotta go eat some more AoA. What could I do without AoA??? Nothing!!!!! 

@AoA – I hope your enjoying your free newsletters. (no sarcasm) Btw: I found out that you use blank Internet and your IP address is blank. I will send an abuse/spam report to abuse@blank .com.au for your malicious attacks on innocent people (esp. the use of widespread profanity). Anyways, would you like to learn more about different diseases in the medical field? I would be glad to subscribe you for those too! I’m sure they would make a perfect present for you!!! How sweet of me!!!:)

Please AoA, let me know if it's okay for me to send this to you (Without blanks)unless he already got you with it

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Yeah I just read that off someone's wall like a few minutes ago.

I dunno why u used blank when everyone can see your wall.

He's bluffing. I doubt he will be able to actually do anything. I'm still not bothered by this dude. He's the type of guy that you can just ignore. He's not really doing to anything...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

he ust put it on my wall.It's gone now.

Around the Network

@Riot of the Blood
I still want to check with AoA to see if it is the real stuff via PM's. If it isn't we know our spammer friend is a big bluff for sure!

I don't understand why you can't just send a pm to ioi or one of the mods to discuss this rather than give the spammer the attention he so desperately seeks.

Riot Of The Blood said:
He's bluffing. I doubt he will be able to actually do anything. I'm still not bothered by this dude. He's the type of guy that you can just ignore. He's not really doing to anything...

Depending on his talents he could accomplish quite a lot with an IP adress.

For the one billionth time, do not make threads about any spammer. Just message a mod and let them know.

@ Auron

Do tell... Cause I want to know.