By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It finnaly happened... The wii has outsold the Gamecube!!!!!

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=GC&reg2=All&cons3=XB&reg3=All&start=39089&end=39495&weekly=1

or here

The wii has officially surpassed it's predessor, and in my books, it is an outright sucess! I think it will out sell the N64, the SNES, the NES and then devour the the PS2. Congratz to Ninty!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

I thought this has happened weeks agao =p.

Didn't we already have a news thread on this?

I think last week (or maybe two ago) someone said it will happen next (this) week.

I said it would happen this week in an thread I made last week, now it is true!!!

Around the Network

Oh..Then Congratulations again Nintendo...How long before it will sell more than XB?

I say May.

That makes me sad and happy at the same time.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Could happen in april, The end of May will definatly see the wii pass the Xbox.

konnichiwa said:

There was something weeks ago, but that was the DS topping the PSP in Japan. You might have mixed those up, especially since the numbers are all just over 20 million. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
konnichiwa said:

There was something weeks ago, but that was the DS topping the PSP in Japan. You might have mixed those up, especially since the numbers are all just over 20 million. 

Nah ^^''  I am pretty sure it was about the sales of GC...I thought The Source posted in it..