By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Game Club - April '14 Edition: Muramasa The Demon Blade

Tagged games:

Played it a bit and reached the first save point. It seems that we have a game with the d-pad oversaturated with commands (moving, dodging and jumping). Meanwhile the ZL, ZR and one of the face buttons aren't used at all in combat.

Oh, and it seems it's one of those games whose spanish translation was made by Kirby007's language school classmates "Abilidades"? For shame.

Around the Network

I'll probably pick this game up in the next few days and post some impressions. I always meant to buy it on the Wii, but I'll probably just pick it up on the Vita now.

The screenshots of this game always looked gorgeous.

Beat the second boss last night. I've done a complete 180 on this game. I'm really enjoying it now. It seemed at first like it would just usher you from fight to fight, but there's much more to do and explore. And the pacing has gotten a lot better.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Beat the second boss last night. I've done a complete 180 on this game. I'm really enjoying it now. It seemed at first like it would just usher you from fight to fight, but there's much more to do and explore. And the pacing has gotten a lot better.

Just finished the second boss today. Did you have any problems with the map? Because I didn't so far.

Player2 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Just finished the second boss today. Did you have any problems with the map? Because I didn't so far.

So far, so good with the map. I like that you can bring it up over the action onscreen.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Player2 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

So far, so good with the map. I like that you can bring it up over the action onscreen.

Yeah, you can even check the map of other areas (limited to the main section, though) in the pause menu, so I don't get the complaints about it.

Alright I've been playing a bit of the second DLC: A Cause to Daikon For and I must say, it is my favourite one so far. The character controls really different from the other ones.

His first weapon is a hoe which allows him to do powerful charged attacks but at the cost of his mobility, his second weapon is a bamboo spear that is a simple poking weapon, and his last weapon is his sickle that he throws.

His dodge and dash is really really unique but entirely unreliable since he just stumbles to the ground and dashes once.

The best thing about the farmer is his special ability which allows him to summon an ally everytime you quick draw, and these allies add extra attacks.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Yay, a boss I can combo. Well, sometimes...

Why earth hornet is one of the few moves that can be executed in mid-air? It makes no sense. It has lots of invencibility frames too, it's like your character is a ghost or something

Player2 said:

Why earth hornet is one of the few moves that can be executed in mid-air? It makes no sense. It has lots of invencibility frames too, it's like your character is a ghost or something

Which character are you playing? :)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Akiran said:
Player2 said:

Which character are you playing? :)

Momohime.