By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First ever ingame off-screen screenshots from Banjo 3

"A French blog poster on Jeux-France has just updated his blog with the very two first ingame screenshots from Banjo Kazooie 3. Banjo Kazooie 3 is the third game in the series and is being developed by Rare exclusively for Xbox 360."

http://www.n4g.com/events_gdc2008/NewsCom-113746.aspx?CT=1

You aint found shit!

Around the Network

it looks fantastic really..what i'm really wondering is how the gameplay will be..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

O M G!!! Im SO excited. The second one doesn't tell us much as we knew Mumbo was back. But that first one is very bright and colourful and as everyone can see Rare didn't butcher Banjo's character model.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Somebody should give the poor guy a camera that doesn't have Vaseline smeared over the lens.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I wanna taste it...

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Lol. Yes I agree about the camera quality. Still, it looks believable to me, meaning for the first time we have proof the game exists in a tangible form lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I want to see gameplay vids =p.

Can't really tell from the screenshots, but it looks good. If I had a 360 this would probably be the second exclusive game I would have bought after Kameo.

I don't think it will be received well by the 360 crowd. Can see it selling a little more than Viva Pinata before it got bundled.

poor camera quality.. can't wait to see some gameplay vids

this is FAKE, good lord its like 8 months old.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.