By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama supporter PWN3D on MSNBC ...

what a bumbling idiot he made himself out to be. lol.   Hillary made sure to mention it during the Debate but I don't think it will help her much in the long run.

Around the Network
L.C.E.C. said:
Auron said:
gapboi954 said:
Obama is full of crap. All he does is give promises but cant outline how he is going to achieve those promises.

Don't be a hater, if Barrack says there will be CHANGE then there will be CHANGE.

@ gapboi954: I agree Campaign promises are a load, esp. when they don't explain their plan, like Kerry.

@Auron: Don't feed into mindless propaganda. If I say that the Wii will get DMC4, just because I say it, doesn't mean it's gonna come true. Actions speak louder than words. Name ONE reason I should believe his words above any other canidate? because he yells what he says instead of talking in a normal voice? Because he says "CHANGE" over and over again in a repetitive form? Speeches are honored when you are the president, not running for it.

Doubters will be proven wrong just wait and see.  CHANGE will ahppen, you just have to believe.  I don't know why people just don't trust that CHANGE will come.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Listen to yourself, you sound just like him. If I walked up to you and asked to borrow your car for a day and I *promised* that I would give it back, without a scratch, would you give i t to me? Didn't think so. Don't be so gullible.

Auron is right! He says there will be CHANGE! Therefor ther WILL be CHANGE