By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama supporter PWN3D on MSNBC ...

I cant tell if Auron is sarcastic or not...

Anyway, I really hope McCain will be our next president, but against Obama he will lose. Im really not against Obama that much, but Hillary I couldnt stand in office. We have too much problems with our economy and our nation as it is to worry about universal healthcare. Its sad but its true.

I still really hope for McCain. He is the most moderate of all three candidates and is what is needed to fix all of the problems we are in. While he wont get us out of Iraq right away, he will set up the organization needed to successfully pull out without having it collapse. We cant have all of our efforts for nothing, and we especially cannot leave Iraq in a civil war.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Oh geez, I forgot all about OPRAH. Man that changes EVERYTHING! Oprah is the Queen.

Sorry to tell you, but when Oprah talks, folks get paid. She endorses books, they become best sellers. She notices little known talents, and she turns them into celebs (Dr. Phil, Rachel Ray). She pushes her weight behind Obama, she'll broadcast some episodes of Oprah on the White House lawn. She has the touch ...  

Oprah made Rachel Ray? Oh i hate her now...

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Obama >>>>> Your favorite president's favorite president.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

Bursche said:
Oprah made Rachel Ray? Oh i hate her now...

No she did not, Rachel Ray had a couple shows on the Food Network and was well known and Oprah gave her a talk show.

Around the Network

CHANGE is very need in the US. Even the impoverished live comfortable lives, they own TVs, have cell phones, many have cars, and get basic medical service (shots, etc.).

The middle class is the oversized, too many people own their homes. Too many people lie with in 20% of the median income. If you have a full time job, health care is made affordable through group and managed plans.

The wealthy are constantly being challenged by the middle class who keep joining the upper class.

America NEEDS CHANGE, Barrack Obama can bring CHANGE.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Senator Watson did post something about what happened on the show on his website. If nobody read this already.

http://www.kirkwatson.com/media/whats-new/2008/02/20/msnbc-and-me/

February 20, 2008

So . . . That really happened.

On Tuesday night, after an important and historic victory in the Wisconsin Presidential Primary by Senator Barack Obama, I appeared on the MSNBC post-election program. “Hardball” host Chris Matthews (who is, it turns out, as ferocious as they say), began grilling me on Senator Obama’s legislative record.

And my mind went blank. I expected to be asked about the primary that night, or the big one coming up in Texas on March 4, or just about anything else in the news. When the subject changed so emphatically, I reached for information that millions of my fellow Obama supporters could recite by heart, and I couldn’t summon it.

My most unfortunate gaffe is not, in any way, a comment on Senator Obama, his substantial record, or the great opportunity we all share to elect him President of the United States.

Had I not lost my mind, here are the accomplishments I would have mentioned:

• Senator Obama’s fight for universal children’s health care in Illinois.
  • His success bringing Republicans and Democrats together (a huge selling point for me in general) on bills such as the one in Illinois requiring police interrogations and confessions to be videotaped.
  • His leadership on ethics reform in Washington (the bill that lobbyists and special interests are complaining about right now has his name on it).
  • His bill to make the federal budget far more transparent and accessible to Americans via the Internet – we could use that openness in Texas.
  • And his vital work with Republicans to lock down nuclear weapons around the world.

Of course, it would have helped to remember all of this last night. I encourage anyone who wants to know more (especially Mr. Matthews) to log onto texas.barackobama.com.

In the meantime, let’s not lose focus on what’s important in this election. It’s not my stunning televised defeat in “Stump the Chump.” Thankfully, it has nothing at all to do with me.

What’s important is the direction our country is headed. What’s important are the priorities, methods, and, yes, accomplishments of those seeking the highest office in the country.

Senator Obama has a vision for this nation, and we would be fortunate to fulfill it. He has the commitment to work with everyone from across the political and demographic spectrum to achieve it. And he has the strength to defend us, our security, and our values against all who will challenge them.

But most of all, he has the record to prove that all of this is possible. It’s something no one should forget.

. . . Even though I did.

. . . On national television.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

^^^that is just a pathetic excuse. It is obvious the guy knew nothing about the Great Barrack and his mission of change and is now sucking up to the Future leader of the free world.

Square07 said:
So can anyone here name anything Obama has accomplished as Legislator?
I haven't heard anything; why is the media never questioning him?
To his supporters: what has he done, does anyone know...?

Campaign Finace reform while in the illinois senate, passed requirements on taping interrogations and passed legislation on child care subsidies

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Also its interesting how people say they want to get away from the way politics have been for so long, and yet the first thing they ask is how much experience within the current system one has, yet the people who have the most experience in the current system are the ones who will least want it to change

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)