By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama supporter PWN3D on MSNBC ...

ouch.. that has got to be embarrassing for him, although he sort of deserves it, too bad it makes other obama supporters look bad too (maybe)

Around the Network
Auron said:
Square07 said:
So can anyone here name anything Obama has accomplished as Legislator?
I haven't heard anything; why is the media never questioning him?
To his supporters: what has he done, does anyone know...?

Does it matter?  All you have to do is believe in change and it will happen.

I'm sorry but that statement sounds like someone's been brainwashed. I must be missing something; of course there'll be change no matter who's elected.

"The next time someone tells you Compact Discs are the wave of the future, tell them the future doesn't belong to snails!" - Nintendo Power, April 1994

Square07 said:
Auron said:
Square07 said:
So can anyone here name anything Obama has accomplished as Legislator?
I haven't heard anything; why is the media never questioning him?
To his supporters: what has he done, does anyone know...?

Does it matter? All you have to do is believe in change and it will happen.

I'm sorry but that statement sounds like someone's been brainwashed. I must be missing something; of course there'll be change no matter who's elected.

What do you mean?  Obama has promised us there will be lots of change if he is elected cause at the moment and i quote "washington is the place good ideas go to die" and he will change that.

this isn't going to turn into an *actual* political discussion thread is it?

tabsina said:

No, I'll stop talking. I just think Obama is only a good feeling and everyone's on an Obama high right now. He's overrated imo, that's all.

"The next time someone tells you Compact Discs are the wave of the future, tell them the future doesn't belong to snails!" - Nintendo Power, April 1994

Around the Network

@ Tabsina

I hope not - it was a hella funny clip and yeah, I support Obama because he will bring the troops home within a year, that he is a newcomer to an old man's game and hasn't taken lobbyist money. That's a big one. A lobbyist pretty much dangles tons of things to get legislation passed. And it's all LEGAL.

What legislation did he pass? I could care less. What legislation did Bush or Clinton - or even Bush 1 pass before they became president?

Square07 said:
tabsina said:

No, I'll stop talking. I just think Obama is only a good feeling and everyone's on an Obama high right now. He's overrated imo, that's all.

That's what makes freedom beautiful. I know several folks who don't care for Obama - but guess what? The people will choose and after seeing how the Dems are flocking ... I can say with confidence that change is coming and the GOP can kiss a majority in Congress - and the White House - goodbye for at least 4 years. Mark my words - the libs are in FTW ... 

For me I support Obama because his name is not Clinton or Bush. McCain in my opinion would be a third Bush term. But more on topic he wants to provide more college scholarships in exchange for community service, find a way to fix the imminant insurance crisis, and bring the troops home. Beyond that he feel that tax cuts for the wealthy, corporate give-aways, and tele-com immunity are bad things.

As far as legislation very few presidents were involved in law making. There has only been two senators in the last 100 years to become president becasue the law making compromise process taints them. Last one was JFK and he wasn't a senator for very long.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

People aren't attacking him, because they are too afraid of being pegged racist.

lol

this election will be a joke, a wannabe bush from one side and a freak show in ohh a chick or black guy on the other.