By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama supporter PWN3D on MSNBC ...

You have to watch the video to appreciate it ...

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/19/chris-matthews-humiliates_n_87493.html

Texas State Senator Kirk Watson (D-TX) learned a lesson in preparedness Tuesday night when he was humiliated on MSNBC. Watson was on to talk about his support of Senator Obama alongside Representative Stephanie Tubbs (D-OH), who backs Senator Clinton. Watson has endorsed Obama and writes glowingly of all the things Obama will do for the country, if elected.

But he was unable to answer Chris Matthews most basic demand: "Name some of his legislative accomplishments... name any..." A fantastically awkward mix of dead air, stuttering, laughter and repetition ensued, as Watson could not name a single one. Matthews laid off part way through, it seems at the demand of his producers, but came back around to lay a final blow at the end.

I can bet you all my VG$ that he won't ever be on the air for Obama again ...

Around the Network

lol, that's pretty funny. You should know your stuff before you go on TV.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Wow. You need to know what you are doing if you go on the air. This is embarrasing for all of us Obama supporters.

LOL - you have to be prepared, plain and simple. I saw it last night and laughed myself to sleep.

Not only was he just a state senator for Texas, but he got own3d on national TV. Haha ... and even Chris Matthews couldn't answer the question!!!!

Priceless

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

There was something about people supporting him. a number of african americans were asked who they supported the ones that said him were asked what his views they agreed with. no one could say one. when they were asked why they support him their reason was his skin color.

So can anyone here name anything Obama has accomplished as Legislator?
I haven't heard anything; why is the media never questioning him?
To his supporters: what has he done, does anyone know...?

"The next time someone tells you Compact Discs are the wave of the future, tell them the future doesn't belong to snails!" - Nintendo Power, April 1994

oh the humanity!!!

Square07 said:
So can anyone here name anything Obama has accomplished as Legislator?
I haven't heard anything; why is the media never questioning him?
To his supporters: what has he done, does anyone know...?

Does it matter?  All you have to do is believe in change and it will happen.

Haha good representative for most of obamas supporters.