By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Project Cars to support Project Morpheus on PS4

These dev's really care about the community. One of them answered one of my questions just minutes after I posted it on Eurogammer. Cool guys. Plus, the PS4 is a single spec machine, as is Morpheus. Implementing the code should be a relative cake walk, they've got the basics down with occulus anyway.

Its on track for November 2014 release.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

I hate racing games,so meh!!!!!!!

That + Playseat + Logitech G27 =

bananaking21 said:
selnor1983 said:
Hunh? I thought project Cars would be out by xmas 2015. If it waits for vr then its gonna be 2016:(. oh man, that kinda sucks. Unless they patch it in. It will be cheaper than 3 consoles and screens.

nothing says Project Cars will have VR when it releases, or that project cars will be a VR launch tittle. and where did you get that assumption that morpheus will release in 2016? 

He's an insider bro.

This is one genre where VR would be fantastic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Awesome now you can crash your car while marveling at the ashtray inside the car.

Could be pretty great. Or would the total lack of G-forces feel jarring when you're that immersed?

I'd like to find out for myself.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.