By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Microsoft Keynote Thread

Keystone game will be released a few weeks before Fable 2 so you can be rich

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

gender customizable

ssj12 said:
11:30 am PT -- In Fable 2, money is very important. You get money for doing jobs and... well, gambling. Walk into a pub and play a game -- this one's called Keystone.

11:31 am PT -- A bit of a cross between Roulette and Crappes, says Peter. He bets on 17, rolls the dice and ... wins? We think he's cheating. It was a trick! It's actually an XBLA game.. the money won can be used in Fable 2

new XBLA game within a game

no its not within the game... or it would be called a mini game. It has to be an another game available through live.

Sounds pretty cool, but I'm worried that cash will be too easy to earn

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

2nd character can join you anytime in game

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

gebx said:
ssj12 said:
11:30 am PT -- In Fable 2, money is very important. You get money for doing jobs and... well, gambling. Walk into a pub and play a game -- this one's called Keystone.

11:31 am PT -- A bit of a cross between Roulette and Crappes, says Peter. He bets on 17, rolls the dice and ... wins? We think he's cheating. It was a trick! It's actually an XBLA game.. the money won can be used in Fable 2

new XBLA game within a game

no its not within the game... or it would be called a mini game. It has to be an another game available through live.

Sounds pretty cool, but I'm worried that cash will be too easy to earn

no its an XBLA game within Fable 2 that can be played out side of Fable 2 if you buy it...

Around the Network

updated combat

I so can't wait for a demo for Fable 2 ... sweetness ...

ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
NGII coming in June.

dude let me handle the updates.. im quicker

ROTFL ... +1 for SSJ12 ... 

11:36 am PT -- Some monsters are slain, with Peter's character wielding a gun and his friend swinging a sword. It seems a little abrupt. Peter heads off to his home -- he's been pregnant, you know. His son runs up, "I never thought you'd ever come back!"

11:37 am PT -- "It's complete simulation." Peter's husband doesn't seem pleased -- in fact, he seems like a douchebag. Peter's friend shoots the husband! That seemed harsh. Peter warns us to be careful about who you invite into your game and marches off.

errr.. .this part seems... odd

mmm u can play as a pregnant woman in fable 2 SWEET!