By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - deleted wrong forum

Do you think it's a big deal if a single person comes out?

Yes 1 33.33%

No 1 33.33%

In my community it would be. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 33.33%

Other (in comments) 0 0%

Total:3

sorry, hit Spors instead of Politics, deleting thread

The correct one is here:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180493

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

That's messed up. It still amazes me that people care about what other people do with their lives.

Why does it matter if it doesn't affect you.

Okay Now im very curious.. How is this a sport? ;)

ot: Yea i saw this earlier. Pretty messed up for 2014.. and its a school too.. But it shouldnt surprise me because it was only a week or 2 ago i read a story about a young boy who loved my little pony, and had a back pack with it. He was bullied relentlessly and the schools idea was to tell the boy not to wear it, rather then deal with the bullies.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

ot: Yea i saw this earlier. Pretty messed up for 2014.. and its a school too.. But it shouldnt surprise me because it was only a week or 2 ago i read a story about a young boy who loved my little pony, and had a back pack with it. He was bullied relentlessly and the schools idea was to tell the boy not to wear it, rather then deal with the bullies.

Hit a wrong button, sorry!  Moved it the best I could.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
DD_Bwest said:

Hit a wrong button, sorry!  Moved it the best I could.

Ive done it multiple times its okay lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz