By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ways to Extend Xbox 360 HD DVD's Life...LOL

Absolutely hilarious! And almost useful. And I need a bookend.
Maybe I should try e-bay for one.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Around the Network

LoL, thats funny! Ahahha, although I'd to see even more bizarre things.

kingofwale said:
chris100185 said:
I'm still going to buy one. I figure in a few months, the player and HDDVDs will be in the bargain bin and I'll be able to get the players and a bunch of movies on the cheap.

Why? That's like saying you will go out and get a Beta player because Beta tapes are cheap.

Assuming there was minimal difference between VHS and Beta( A bit before my time) , yea, why not? The players and discs don't magically stop working just because the format's dead. There isn't much difference between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. If in a few months I can get the player for around $50 and 4-5 movies for the cost of one Blu-Ray movie, Why shouldn't I get it?

hunter_alien said:
Book end is the best ... man its time to make fun of MS after what Sony went trough :P
Actually you should be making for of Toshiba since they're the ones who made HD-DVD. All Microsoft did was make an add-on that ended up not working out. Something every console maker does every generation. Microsoft even said they would consider making a Blu-Ray add-on if HD-DVD died.

lol

Around the Network

HAHAHA thats a badass list! Great Find!

10/10!!

Some of those are really creative too like Book end and Straight edge! I could've thought of doorstop, but some are awesome!

Lol most expensive book stop on the planet!