By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why Final Fantasy 15 can easily run on PS Vita

Lately I've seen lot's of baseless coments mentioning how FF 15 can't run on PS Vita.

It was already discussed to hell and back that there is no huge difference between PS Vita raw power and xone's/ps4's/wii u's and how PS Vita has access to the same shaders/directx11 equivalent/effects, etc... that it's competitors have. there's also the scalability of modern engines, including the one used in FF 15, wich was already described by square as working on a range from high end PC's to smartphones/tablets.

Since none of those basic and clear arguments ended the discussion, I'm showing some (non CGI) pictures of FF 15 and PS Vita games, trying to show similar enviroments and situations for ease of comparisson. first:

The Giant Statue was chosen because Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus features a similar big-like enemy, as well as a close view of it's details. Both scenes show highly detailed models but still not perfect, with "blocky" polygon edges still visible.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I thought we all agreed copy-cat threads are the lowest form of humor?

That image is nice looking, though.

NintendoPie said:

It's the highest form if ridiculing Zero.

But it's getting a little stale since it's the 2nd of its kind.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:

It was already discussed to hell and back that there is no huge difference between PS Vita raw power and xone's/ps4's/ps2's/wii u's

Fixed.

NintendoPie said:

Some times they're well made and funny. This is one of them

#PROOFFACT

Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus is unplayable due to framerate issues that are more noticeable the further into the game you get. It literally hits a constant 5-10 fps on stage 9. So FF15 could run on the Vita, it just wouldn't run above 2fps.

I would have chose an image from another game.

proof of truth.

Toukiden

Ice Giant. Ragnarok Odyssey

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Lock in coming lol

To be fair... With remote play... FFXV really can run on the Vita

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
To be fair... With remote play... FFXV really can run on the Vita

:O truth...