By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo museum at the GDC.

Here's a link to the video and article about Nintendo's museum booth at the Game Developers Conference. God, it would have been awesome to be there and check this stuff out in person. It's like taking a walk through my childhood. Anyway. I think I'm going to go find a Power Glove on EBay.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2109700/nintendo-nostalgia-takes-a-turn-at-game-developers-conference.html

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

That's awesome.

Wow, that would have been amazing to see in person. I could have spent hours there.

Hibern, if you're ever in Manhattan check out Nintendo World. It's got some great Nintendo paraphernalia, and a monthly rotating display showing off a lot of vintage stuff.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Wow, that would have been amazing to see in person. I could have spent hours there.

Hibern, if you're ever in Manhattan check out Nintendo World. It's got some great Nintendo paraphernalia, and a monthly rotating display showing off a lot of vintage stuff.

Yeah I've been definitely wanting to go there as well. Actually suppose to be in New York later this year. Hopefully I can check it out while I'm there.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Greatness