By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is any guy looking for a girlfiend on here??

Kymmi1989 said:

is this ok or tooo mcuh?

its not what we're asking for.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
jlmurph2 said:

I live with my girlfriend. I have no interest in finding a girl on the internet.

GAY...   i mean sure love and things, but a girl from the internet can be fun for both of u...  trust me...

Lol yeah especially the fake ones. Id rather meet a girl in person.

its just my buns in the air.. that's how I play the witcher 2 usually...I can change if its too wrong.. :(

Raven722 said:
Kent, Ohio? Lol that's like 3 hours away from me. I'll bring a camera and a dead blow hammer. Have those utensils ready.

Bring your playstation camra so you can live steam it. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kymmi1989 said:
its just my buns in the air.. that's how I play the witcher 3 usually...I can change if its too wrong.. :(

I approve of your buns, not so much facebook saying your not real.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
generic-user-1 said:
jlmurph2 said:

I live with my girlfriend. I have no interest in finding a girl on the internet.

GAY...   i mean sure love and things, but a girl from the internet can be fun for both of u...  trust me...

hey honey, uhm this is the girl i met at the interweb, u know, we talked about her?  but befor we start some action, she said she has a surprise for us... in her pants...

im asreal as it gets..

Nothing like a nice Sat morning thread for a laugh, I needed some cheering up and this did the job :). The madness of the internet lol.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

What the heck. I hope you arnt a dude. I understand being lonely but i think op went about this a bit wrong.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

generic-user-1 said:
jlmurph2 said:
generic-user-1 said:
jlmurph2 said:

hey honey, uhm this is the girl i met at the interweb, u know, we talked about her?  but befor we start some action, she said she has a surprise for us... in her pants...

Was it...a pleasant surprise?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5