By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is domination important to you?

There are no right or wrong answers to this question.

Mine. Domination is not important to me because I don't play new/non-free games much anymore. On the other hand I'm unemployed and domination would mean that if I decided to play new/costly games I could be confident that my money would be well spent.

Also, everyone sucks! (a little trollbait to get things moving, jk )

Around the Network

Rol in disguise!

i called it!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Cause it hurts so good! Sorry wrong domination :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Only as a defensive measure. I think if a console has to dominate, I want it to be Sony. I don't want Nintendo taking over, I don't like where theyare going. I'd rather gaming be in Sony's hands. And definitely not MS :(

Meh. As long as the system has enough games I like, I'll play it. If it ends up dominating the market, great; that'll mean more games I like will get put on it. If not, so what? It won't make the games I enjoy on the systems I own any less fun.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

It depends on who the submissive party is going to be.

The "winning" console gets the most of the best games in the last 2-3 years of the generation.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Neos said:
Rol in disguise!

i called it!

I assure you I am not RolStoppable. Plenty of people in this world love Kim Possible.

I don't particularly care for domination, I'm more concerned about the quality of the software.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

@GlingGling: How do you know it had anything to do with KP, hm? It could have been about the fine quality of your post!

In response to your question, domination is important to me because the industry leader represents the general direction the industry is going. That's why I'm so delighted Nintendo is winning--they are keeping classic-style gaming alive and showing that there is room for all types. That's why I prefer them.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."