By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall Bundle for $399 at Microsoft.com

Crap, I would have totally bought that. Freaking A! You need to be quicker at informing us seece!

Around the Network

Sadly doesn't work for me. That's the kind of deal I'm waiting for. If MS drops it to that price with a game this year I think it will have no issues selling better.

If the code had worked for me, I would be eagerly awaiting for it to arrive at my doorstep.

Will wait longer. Hoping for a future model this year with a built in digital tuner for my OTA TV watching.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

I still have the tab with offer open, but can't use it since I'm not from the US. Is there a possibility for me to give it to someone?

method114 said:
manny10032 said:
Seece said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783363

Details here!

499 now damn it

That picture in your sig what is that from if you don't mind me asking?

Attack on Titan

Around the Network

The code didn't work for me, so I called support and I thought that they might give me the discount anyway, unfortunately the manager shut down that idea. So close

DerNebel said:
I still have the tab with offer open, but can't use it since I'm not from the US. Is there a possibility for me to give it to someone?

That would be awesome, but I don't think there is anyway for you to give it to anyone...

WrathofTank said:
DerNebel said:

That would be awesome, but I don't think there is anyway for you to give it to anyone...

Well someone would probably have to give me his address and stuff so I can type that in or something and even then I don't know if it'll work. 

manny10032 said:
method114 said:
manny10032 said:
Seece said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783363

Details here!

499 now damn it

That picture in your sig what is that from if you don't mind me asking?

Attack on Titan

Oh I see that's why I don't recognize it. I'm waiting for the Dub release.