By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Test Chamber - Infamous: Second Son ("You are destroying the city")

Tagged games:

soo good.

Around the Network

Seeing someone play the game that really knows how to play it, is something else. It all looks super fluid and fun.

ethomaz said:

Ohh boy... I will be a bad guy first.

Edit - Finished to watch... at the end they hide what happened to not give us spoilers.

Be honest you like being the bad guy :).

What a difference compared with other videos i saw previously. In those previous videos the game looked to me boring, but it was because the player didn't know how to play it.

Every game can be a victim of this. I remember playing with a friend The last of us, after i finished myself, and it was painful to see him play because he was really bad at it. After i show him how to play it correctly, he started appreciating much more the gameplay. The same can be said of other games like fighting or sim-racing games...

But now, after seeing this video, i'm hyped again, and ready to play it.

ethomaz said:

Ohh boy... I will be a bad guy first.

Edit - Finished to watch... at the end they hide what happened to not give us spoilers.

I'm going to play good to begin with. I want to explore the city and collect everything and feel as if the more measured approach of good would be best for that.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

That's like the 3rd playthrough they did with video game websites and I watched them all. Can I have the game now?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Finally, gameplay of someone who doesn't use 1 attack!

vivster said:
That's like the 3rd playthrough they did with video game websites and I watched them all. Can I have the game now?

LOL me too. 

That looked really good. There seems to be some moves that I didn't see in other vids like the smoke tornado looking thing.

Neon looks more interesting to me than smoke, to be honest. Damn it, I want to be evil now!

I got a serious Saint's Row 4 vibe from it ... just without all the crazy.