By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Too Human: Fail or Win

FJ-Warez said:

Maybe theywill switch back to Ninty after this (a la Factor5)...

Yeah, I want that to happen too.  I'll rent Too Human to see how it is but I kinda want it to fall short of expectations to see if SK go crawling back to the N.  I'm not impressed on what I've seen so far

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
People should remember this thread and come back to it when the game is released in May...

Going by the videos, I reckon there will be no way this game will be released in May with the game tidied up to a point where it looks and plays well.  Kotaku have mentioned the terrible framerate, so this could be another Mass Effect, but IMHO, it looks nowhere near as good as Mass Effect visually at this point in time.

The most negative point I can bring up, is that at this stage in the development, we should be blown away by the visuals and how it plays as we should be nearing the final build of the game.  But these look like videos from a pre-alpha build.  Lets hope thats what they are...although I doubt it.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Well if there are problems with it then hopefully they delay it rather than it being a Lair.

Legend11 said:
Well if there are problems with it then hopefully they delay it rather than it being a Lair.

I agree!

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

naznatips said:
Those gameplay videos on GT looked pretty awful to me. Really horrible camera, awkward action sequences, clipping, and just generally dull enemies and environments. Looks like something you would see on the PS1, but with HD graphics.

No suprise there as the PS1 was the console it was origianally designed for

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

Yea, Too Human's saga goes PS1 -> N64 -> NGC ->XBOX -> XBOX 360.

I think the game has potential. It depends how it exactly feels in battle. If battle feels like Dynasty Warriors button mashing instead of DMC/GoW style battle then I will be very dissapointed.

Also the videos look alright, just a bit choppy and framey. I wonder if this is a Hardware problem since ME had the same problems.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

I hope SK delivers with this game, hopefully it has a great story like Eternal darkness.

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Too Human will sell around 2 million copies.
PS3 has too much momentum now. Despite having no good games available as of 20/2/08 it has still reached 10 million sales in 15 months. Sony has 5 awesome exclusives out in 2008: MGS4, Kill Zone 2, Resistance 2, Gran Turismo 5 and Little Big Planet. FF13 will be released in 2009.

I'm much more excited for Alan Wake, as far as 360 exclusives in '08 go. Too Human looks a bit too much like a Diablo II clone at the moment for me to be excited about it.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian - the diablo 2 clone sugguestions are reason enough to get Too Human :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.