By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 dominates 360 in NA this week.

sharky... wasn't the TC being sarcastic about his 'dominating' usage in the title?

Around the Network

it would have sold even more if japan would have hit atleast 30k :O

1k is dominate?? ROFL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CrazzyMan said:

LoLz. =))
Suddently ps3 outselling x360 in NA. :D

Like it wasn`t doing that since 2008. =))

p.s. by the way it`s funny, mariofans can`t say anymore, "but Wii outsold them both" (though WW it did), lol. =))

PS3 domination (over 360 that is)! Muahahaha. =]

Fixed.

Remember when PS3 was outsold by 360 by something like 200 units in Japan last year when AC5 came out...Well payback is a bitch for 360...paybacks a bitch!

Around the Network
MikeB said:
PS3 already beated the 360 in January (Source: NPD via Reuters). About 39K difference instead of more than that figure the other way around according to VGChartz.

I do think the gap was larger for that week, we'll have to wait for NPD's figures to know for sure.

NDP is just USA isn't it...while VGchartz is North American?  Those Canadians and Mexicans buy 360s by the kilo...

Remember its about momentum guys! Just like in politics! :) I think the average joe buys whatever his friends have. Maybe the PS3 is seen as newer and about the same price as the 360, so people are leaning towards it more. Im amazed that the PS3 is basically tieing the 360 in NA. What happened in Japan though? Sales are down for PS3...