By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A lot of you guys should read my sig. (crazzyman and username especially.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Ajax - I call BS on the shortage problem also

Starcaft doesn't see why we are skeptical. All signs show they shouldn't have an issue supplying. If they would just stop BS'ing and say "Hey we were actually manufacturing a model with HD-DVD players that would replace our old models" or something believable I wouldn't call BS.

NYANKS said:
I wonder if ANY of the sales have to do with the specter that is the PS2. Meaning the reputation behind the PS3. How much affect do you guys think the fact that it is a "playstation" have to do with this? Blu-ray? I know the Wii had a shortage, but that doesn't explain why the PS3 is having a nice bump. People like to bring up the fact that no new big Ip's for PS3 every week and yet it is still doing this. Hmmm.............

:)

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

NYANKS said:
I wonder if ANY of the sales have to do with the specter that is the PS2. Meaning the reputation behind the PS3. How much affect do you guys think the fact that it is a "playstation" have to do with this? Blu-ray? I know the Wii had a shortage, but that doesn't explain why the PS3 is having a nice bump. People like to bring up the fact that no new big Ip's for PS3 every week and yet it is still doing this. Hmmm.............

:) *Sorry for double post, my internet at work is laggy*

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

OMFG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I COMPLETLY FORGOT GUYS!!!!!!!

I said this a long time ago

"Mid febuary we should see a decent size bumps because of tax returns"

That might explain it

Around the Network

@NYANKS,

BRAND.
BLU-RAY.
EXCLUSIVES.
RELIABILITY.
BEST HD CONSOLE.
:)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
Aj_habfan said:
I don't understand that logic, PS3 only won due to supply issues...

It`s still a WINING. ALL it`s MATTER - THE GAP is getting SMALLER, NOT bigger. :)

Same excuse - Wii only won because of low price. =))

LoLz, nintendo fans are scared. =)))))

p.s. Muahahahaha! =)

LMFAO. That was EPIC.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Crazzyman is starting to grow on me. this guy wont ever stop

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'm sort of glad I didn't make the cut off date in the prediction league. I would have lost a lot of money.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

No one get mad when I say this but:

Ms is a bunch of liars!!

Wal-mart was doing a special sale on buying the 100th 360 and get 5 free games at my walmart. They competition started about 4 days ago. Yet, no one has won that yet! Nintendo is obviously running out of supply! Sony may be running out of supply! (nintendo went overboard last week and sold what they had! )

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

@crazzyman

you idiot! the gap worldwide is getting bigger! the wii has yet to be outsold by ps3 worldwide! (that may happen later on in the year for maybe 2 weeks tops.)

it won't beat wii this week cause of Japan! (kind of how ps3 beats 3600 cause of Japan! in america, the gap may be smaller for a bit, but it will only increase due to the fact that the Wii is more popular in America than the other 2.

True Genius