By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - play flOw ;) if u havent yet!

FlOw was really boring IMO played it once, never touched it again and I don't think I will.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Around the Network
aryu said:
FlOw was really boring IMO played it once, never touched it again and I don't think I will.

boring?! with the soothing music?

aviggo77 said:
aryu said:

boring?! with the soothing music?

Even with the music. Besides I don't play games for their music.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

I played Flow for like an hour a few yrs ago. It initially seemed nice, but then I realized I couldn't figure out an actual goal I was meant to achieve. It seemed like the game just kept looping, and that there was no actual end. Is this true?
I lost interest at that point and never played it again.

Please explain what I was missing. I loved Flower, so I wanted to love Flow.

I'm not a big fan of FlOw. I have all three ThatGameCompany games and that's my least favorite.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
I'm not a big fan of FlOw. I have all three ThatGameCompany games and that's my least favorite.

but they have 4 games.journey,flower,flow and cloud

aviggo77 said:
Normchacho said:

but they have 4 games.journey,flower,flow and cloud

Cloud was made before they founded ThatGameCompany.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.