By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz's popularity tripled already!

This is already insane. Max users so far was 3,563 users online. That is triple what we had yesterday. This is amazingly good. Hopefully some of them will become members.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Any idea WHY?

search and spam bots

Has the site been dug?.... It's a bit slow again... I hope it is just teething troubles with the new server because if this is the speed it runs at 4k viewers then it's exactly the same as the last server.

Zan said:
search and spam bots

agreed.

We had ~1500 earlier and also yesterday. Unless VGChartz got dugg, I'm going with DDOS attack, since they seem to happen every once in a while (especially near release times), and there really is no other reason for users online to double instantly.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

It might have something to do with me adding Snakeball to the game database. People are going nuts for it.

Bah! the connection keeps timing out.... My internet in general is slow today, but VGC for the past day or two has been faster than most other websites, now it is slower.

I just checked digg.com, and were right on the top of the main page

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Users online: 4,527 (228 Members, 4,299 Guests)

Ugh, it's c.....r.....a.....w.....l.....i.....n.....g.....
Wait,wait,wait.
I have to try to post every comment/quete i make like 5 times before it goes through.

Have we somehow enraged Nintendodian's, Sonylander's or Xboster's or is Npd or someother organization behind this ?

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's incredible high but why?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.