By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You're supposed to make HL3

Have you started developing Half-Life 3?

Yes 7 20.00%

No 2 5.71%

Are you cray cray? 1 2.86%

CJ you genius! 5 14.29%

I'm starting now! 1 2.86%

No, still waiting on Valve. 4 11.43%

I don't want HL3 because... 2 5.71%

I'm playing Half-Life 3 as we speak. 12 34.29%

Total:34
AZWification said:
m0ney said:
HL2 won an Oscar yesterday in category 'The most overrated pc game of the last decade'

Nah. That award goes to the Flappy Bird MMO.

And Angry Birds and generally far too many casual fads. But yes, I liked HL and Opposing Force a lot, but after having eagerly awaited them, when I finally read HL2 reviews they didn't persuade me completely (I can't even tell what didn't work for my tastes, an undefined sensation, or maybe it was the bloody mess Steam initially was, often crashing on my PC back then and endlessly reloading stuff each time it started) and after so many years I haven't bought it yet. Sooner or later I'll buy and play it, but other games take the priority for my scarce spare time.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Legendary_W said:
Stefl1504 said:
I didn't even play Half Life 2, so how should I be able to develop its next iteration.

Exactly, how can you not see it? Since you know nothing 'bout the game and it's mechanics, anything you think of will be innovative and new to the franchise!

Basically, you are saying I am going to ruin it... because it would be a late 90 ATB-Based JRPG with a more Spiky Haired Gordon Freeman

Stefl1504 said:
Legendary_W said:
Stefl1504 said:
I didn't even play Half Life 2, so how should I be able to develop its next iteration.

Exactly, how can you not see it? Since you know nothing 'bout the game and it's mechanics, anything you think of will be innovative and new to the franchise!

Basically, you are saying I am going to ruin it... because it would be a late 90 ATB-Based JRPG with a more Spiky Haired Gordon Freeman

That sure is innovative for the series!

I've nearly finished it, be patient. Only another decade till it's done.

Half life = 1/2 Life
Half life 2 = 1/2 x 2 = 1 Full Life
Half life 3 = 1,5 Life

Since you only have 1 life(terms apply) you will play Half Life 3 on your next one

Jeez you guys dont get it

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

I'm beginning to think that the series itself has fallen victim to radioactive decay.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero