By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sink or Swim: Uncharted

Sink or Swim

Sink 29 21.64%

Swim 104 77.61%

Total:133

Float for now i want to see a next gen Nathan Drake and co before moving on.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

swim but not to much of swimming

BasilZero said:
Swim - One of the biggest IPs for Sony - so no point in killing it.

What the hell is 'float'? its SINK or SWIM! no floating in between :P

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Sink. If ND is going to continue in linear, cinematic franchises, continue Last of Us, leave Uncharted in last gen.

Swim. My second favourite game series, if this was ended I'd be really upset but less so if the replacement from ND was even better. That would be very hard to achieve though.

Around the Network

Swim. Its still popular.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Swim! I love the series.

I have to agree, as highly as I rate Naughty Dog, they have more to offer the franchise, Uncharted 2 revolutionised Gen 7 for me bringing things to life I only imagined before. A new game still in the Uncharted universe on Gen 8 is something I want to see

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Swim.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Marco ?