By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe Reviews Rambo: The Video Game (believe it or not, it's a rail shooter!)

wait,its a rail shooter?! f***

Around the Network

He totally ripped off Weird Al in the opening sequence.

I used to hate Joe, but with the Spoony downfall he is no longer the worst of the best reviewers

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Just looking at the game being played is inducing a headache. It looks absolutely horrible.

I really want this game for my PS3+Move.... :)

Around the Network
FinalFantasyXIII said:

I really want this game for my PS3+Move.... :)

Your far beyond the point of saving. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Mystro-Sama said:
Why does he keep reviewing these garbage movie title games?

Not all movie games are bad.  X Men Origins Wolverine,  Stranglehold,  Scarface the World is Yours, Chronicles of Riddick, most Batman games, Gremlins 2,  Alien 3, etc.

Maybe he was hoping that the game would be good atleast decent since they were developing it as a new game and it wasn't being released alongside the movie.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

holy fucking shit !!!

i never in my life laugh so much with a youtube video xD

instasubscribed to this dude xD
i cried with so much laugh lol

JONHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, he's great.  Spoony is, too.

@ op

It's sad, cause the Rambo franchise would make a great action/stealth series of games.  Kinda like the MGS series.

I kinda want to try it, looks like a fun game to play with friends, just for laughs or difficulty.

Dont kill me :)

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:
I kinda want to try it, looks like a fun game to play with friends, just for laughs or difficulty.

Dont kill me :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share