By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the Blu-ray thread, will go on untill VMD's death.

there was actually an article on this in the digital copy of Home Media Magazine

they actually believe they have the better product. Which is false.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/questex/hom021008/index.php?startid=10

im going to leave this unlocked due to the comedy of this. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

there was actually an article on this in the digital copy of Home Media Magazine

they actually believe they have the better product. Which is false.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/questex/hom021008/index.php?startid=10

im going to leave this unlocked due to the comedy of this.

Sorry, but you thinking it's false doesn't mean it is false. I'm not saying the format is going anywhere. Just that you claiming which is better doesn't make it better.

Blu-ray beat HD-DVD because it had better support, not because it was actually "better". And capacity doesn't matter. That had nothing to do with it, no matter how much you insist otherwise.

And lying that I'm complaining about HD-DVD losing will just be, well a lie. My contention is that HD-DVD had its merits, and that it had a change. The fact that the latter dodn't turn out does not disprove the former. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

What is VMD? Video Motion Detection? What is it? By the way, has UMD died yet? I think it has, but I don't know if it's confirmed.

versitile media disc.

Its basically red laser technology like DVD but with some new layer tech so you can get like 50gb or something (please not I did not bother to check the stats on exact value).

Its taken off in india. All boliwood studios are releasing their movies on HD-VMD.

Who knows it might have a small chance to get out there. However won't beat blu-ray.

Cause it is definetely way cheaper then blu-ray atm.

Lol, i laughed when i saw this.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina