By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WHY did you join VGChartz?

i could not stand all the trolls on gamespot so i joined vg chartz.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I like all the numbers, I am not sure what they all mean, but they sure are pretty.

Actually, it was the ability to argue with people.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Cuz I love you guys :)

for all the free por....oh wait....wrong site.... numbers and threads. I found alot of the posts I read as a guest to be too funny or interesting and finally caved in.

The reason I joined VGChartz is because I love Japanese sales. I like knowing what they like and I like to know what sells over there. ioi provided the information I needed and I just signed up to take full advantage of the features that are available.

Generally speaking, I ended up posting because I found the forums interesting and I wanted to ask questions and I surely had got them answered.

As stated in my sig, I do have a Multiple Personality Disorder, I have been through 3 accounts total because I didn't like my names. But I made it official that ecurbj is going to be my username on this site unless otherwise :D

Around the Network

Gamefaqs posters were too immature, so I found my way here. Smaller and more welcoming.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

ioi promised me oral if I joined j/k

But seriously I joined as a place to procrastinate lol

*disclaimer* - by oral I refer to having a conversation... with our mouths, that what I meant.

^sure bro, what ever you say :D

to troll, obviously.

I joined because I am a spammer/troll and got kicked off of my last forum...

It'd be funnier if it wasn't true.