By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the Most attractive VG Chartz Member?

Gballzack definitely has at least 2 or 3 active accounts at the moment, but I don't see a reason to doubt her being female. The girl in her profile pics look pretty much how I'd expect her to look, and the whole "I initially entered myself as male so people wouldn't bug me about being a girl" explanation is pretty credible.

Around the Network

Im kind of new, so I'll post just my pic:

Ninman said:

Im kind of new, so I'll post just my pic:

Oh shit... it's like some kind of faceless Silent Hill posse coming to kill us...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Long Hair

Short Hair 

The book can also be...a hat

(On the right) 

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

That's my entry into this. There's more on my myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78314487

Around the Network

if i could post my personality in a picture i would be dead sexy

lemieux-rules66

the word sexy is hightlighted and has a trojan condom commercial lol

Parokki said:
Gballzack definitely has at least 2 or 3 active accounts at the moment, but I don't see a reason to doubt her being female. The girl in her profile pics look pretty much how I'd expect her to look, and the whole "I initially entered myself as male so people wouldn't bug me about being a girl" explanation is pretty credible.

Onimusha12 is one of those accounts, I'm sure of it! Their writing style and manner of speech is just to similar to be a different person.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Here's me with my pet rabbit:

Yeah, I know I looked stoned, but I'm not lol I usually ALWAYS blink right before the picture is taken, or I squint because of the flash (hurts my eyes). Plus I hate facial hair so I shave it off everyday. I think it's UGLY lol And it feels awful on me. Oh, and my rabbit's name is...not going to say Some people on here would know her name because I tell them, but I'm not mentioning it on here. It's a S-E-C-R-E-T...

AoA yousa sexy motherfucker

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY