By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What if it wasn't Red? or a Ring?

All it sells is shooters. And racing games.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
I wonder what would have happened if there had never been a hardware problem. What would fanboys of other systems have used to sling mud at the 360 (especially in 2007)?

there there, dont cry it wasnt personal, none of us are insulting your precious box, even I have one.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

The Dusty Rose Icosagon of death..............(Icosagon= 20 sided polygon)

legend -

FACT - MS rushed their console
FACT - their console suffered because of it
FACT - the RRoD didm't get nearly as much attention as the dusty Ps3
FACT - RRoD is a bigger problem
FACT - RRoD should have been put in the spotlight more(recall would have been in order)
FACT - people have a right to point out flaws MS has. Especially since people really like to bash the ps3 and its flaws,

konnichiwa said:
Legend11 said:
I wonder what would have happened if there had never been a hardware problem. What would fanboys of other systems have used to sling mud at the 360 (especially in 2007)?

Well what did they said about Xbox?

RROD is something that not only fanboys laugh with...

well, PS3 never had heating issues, but it didn't stop the mud slinging, did it? ;)

Unless someone makes a perfect console, there will always be mud slinging, but then again, the idea of "perfection' is by itself impossible 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Speaking of the RRoD, MS got owned at GDC.

PooperScooper said:
legend -

FACT - MS rushed their console
FACT - their console suffered because of it
FACT - the RRoD didm't get nearly as much attention as the dusty Ps3
FACT - RRoD is a bigger problem
FACT - RRoD should have been put in the spotlight more(recall would have been in order)
FACT - people have a right to point out flaws MS has. Especially since people really like to bash the ps3 and its flaws,

1. So did Sony. It should have been held back 6 more months at least.

2. So did Sony's.

3. Disagree. Heard much more about rrod than dusty PS3.

4. Agreed.

5. Recall defintely

6. People can point out of flaws of MS, Sony and Nintendo. All three aren't perfect and all could of done a better job of their consoles. 

makingmusic476 said:

haha win

makingmusic476 said:

ha ha thats quality, i think microsoft should be taken to an court for selling faulty goods liek what happenbed to apple and there ipod and fine them millions, after all they are selling faulty goods

If it wasn't the RRoD it could have been called the XBOX three-shitty.

@ Legend11

Aww, you am sad? Don't be. I own a 360, but still like to make fun of it.