Wright said:
Xen said:

Hide 'yo pups, hide your horse

Xen said:

Instead of taking things away from me, you could contribute to the thread! >:(

Shadow1980 said:

Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi:

Zerochan doesn't allow hotlinking. :( (So the image is not showing for us, the mortals!)

Around the Network
Xen said:
Wright said:
Xen said:

Are those animals traps as well?

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Shadow1980 said:

Oh. My bad. It showed up fine for me. I guess that happens if you've already viewed the image. I've had the pic on my hard drive for the last decade, but these forums don't seem to allow you to copy-paste more than a certain MB worth of pics from your computer. Let me upload to a hosting service aaaand...

Did that work?

Yes, and she's certainly pretty :3 Gotta check up on the source you provided me.

@ Lumikki  Unfortunately I don't know. They could be, though!

Shadow1980 said:
Wright said:

Zerochan doesn't allow hotlinking. :( (So the image is not showing for us, the mortals!)

Oh. My bad. It showed up fine for me. I guess that happens if you've already viewed the image. I've had the pic on my hard drive for the last decade, but these forums don't seem to allow you to copy-paste more than a certain MB worth of pics from your computer. Let me upload to a hosting service aaaand...

Did that work?

Nuriko was my favourite from Fushigi Yuugi. Still haven't finished the manga because the library is missing one volume in the middle of the series. 

@Lumi:
Not sure yet. But wright probably likes them anyway :3

While I was searching yaoi images for Wright I found this: