By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your greatest physical accomplishment?

I can't tell. I'm between escaping from a submerged heli, having nothing to eat for three days or flying 7 hours straight without autopilot.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Around the Network

I don't know what would be such a physical achievement... I climb, that's tiring but I do it for fun, not achievement.

I did play Badminton at a county level, so real good at that. 2nd best Javelin thrower in my year at school (for a small guy this was good).

Hmm, pie.

DIsguising myself as a woman

I had sex with one of my teachers.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:

Did she got fired because of you?

Around the Network
Wright said:
Anfebious said:

Nope, we kept our dirty deeds secretly from the authorities. It was so exciting! I think I'll never be able to pull something as physically demanding as that again though.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Wright said:
Anfebious said:

Nope, we kept our dirty deeds secretly from the authorities. It was so exciting! I think I'll never be able to pull something as physically demanding as that again though.

How old is she? (Or he :P)

Wright said:
Anfebious said:
Wright said:
Anfebious said:

She was 28 years old! Quite young for being a teacher and too hot to be one too.

Anfebious said:
Wright said:

She was 28 years old! Quite young for being a teacher and too hot to be one too.

Gee. You're naughty. The real question is...did you pass the exams? Or she screwed you in the end? xD

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/blue-mountains-national-park/echo-point-to-scenic-world-via-giant-stairway/walking

Climbed up the 800 step staircase. Thank god I do a lot of cardio at the gym.