By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Locked thread

Lol nice try I believe the QTE works similar to heavy rain, you will have a slow down and cause choose what to do. It's amazing how qte makes people panic. This I'm looking forward too and I'm glad I moved from ps4 from xbox 360 and don't have to endure 2nd class ports etc.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Around the Network
chapset said:
one qte ain't so bad an other game would have had 10 of those in that sequence alone

But what if there are one hundred thousands QTEs?

jmcoo7 said:
Lol nice try I believe the QTE works similar to heavy rain, you will have a slow down and cause choose what to do. It's amazing how qte makes people panic. This I'm looking forward too and I'm glad I moved from ps4 from xbox 360 and don't have to endure 2nd class ports etc.

Yes, I'm glad you moved from ps4 "to" xbox 360 as well so you don't have to endure these QTE games. Great choice.

Upon seeing this I ordered a PS4 just so that I could cancel it.

Wright said:
chapset said:
one qte ain't so bad an other game would have had 10 of those in that sequence alone

Talk about making a game with cheap gameplay from last-gen. Because it's Sony exclusive, so it should get a free pass, no?

Why didn't you whine like that for unch... tomb raider definitive edition it has qte in it, was it because it was on the X1 also??

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Damn it ... pre-order cancelled.

I wonder if The Order is going to beat Titanfall's record for most threads? I think it will be close.

No multiplayer hurt that chance.

on-topic: I said in 2012-3 I would not buy a first or third person shooter anymore. I played enough of it to never play again. This game seems to be more of the same but prettier.  I gave up on shooters.

For those that enjoy this. Good for you.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

chapset said:
Wright said:
chapset said:

Talk about making a game with cheap gameplay from last-gen. Because it's Sony exclusive, so it should get a free pass, no?

Why didn't you whine like that for unch... tomb raider definitive edition it has qte in it, was it because it was on the X1 also??

Because Lara is sexy <3

Wright said:
chapset said:

Have you played it lol no, so please cut out the anti ps4, sure you hurting ms is  in meltdown, xbone is dead in the water I get your pain. However don't start shitting on a game you have never played. I was gaming when you were in nappies and the odd QTE done properly isn't an issue with me.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Wright said:
chapset said:

your trolls are cheap and old as well

jmcoo7 said:

Have you played it lol no, so please cut out the anti ps4, sure you hurting ms is  in meltdown, xbone is dead in the water I get your pain. However don't start shitting on a game you have never played. I was gaming when you were in nappies and the odd QTE done properly isn't an issue with me.

Yes, I've played it. I'm an insider.