By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - for sony fanboys only: ps3 domination outside NA begins now!!11!!

insomniac17 said:
Imthelegend said:
skeezer said:
Up NExt Is world Domination in 09

Isn't this what they said about 07. Then again in 08. Seema to be a commen trend here.....

Yeah, well maybe it will come true now! Or not. Either way...

and you might want to update your sig, you're a newbie again. Me too though =(

I just did. I'm crying now *goes to the corner*

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:
skeezer said:

Isn't this what they said about 07. Then again in 08. Seema to be a commen trend here.....

You have a time machine?  ^.^

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

swyggi said:
Imthelegend said:
skeezer said:

You have a time machine?  ^.^

Well If you heard that in 07 theyre stupid you cant think ps3 would pass total 360 sales in a year

^_^

i wonder when will it surpass DS sales...

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

konnichiwa said:
Adding X fanboys only in your thread title doesn't work there will be always Y and Z fanboys post in a thread like this....In fact adding 'only X fanboys' in your thread title make it even more appealing for anti-X fans..

Fixed. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
skeezer said:
swyggi said:
Imthelegend said:
skeezer said:

You have a time machine? ^.^

Well If you heard that in 07 theyre stupid you cant think ps3 would pass total 360 sales in a year

1. The Wii did and the PS3 was suppose to be THE game console.

2. World domination is supposed to mean(and correct me if I'm wrong) beating the Wii and 360. Not just the 360.

My definition of domination is a little skewed. i say it is outperforming peoples expectations

^to add to my post.

I think it really depend on whos saying it. Xbox fanboys say "Sony domination is when it outsells xbox's total sales."

Wii fanboys - "When it starts outselling the wii on a weekly basis"

Sony fanboys - "Ha take this everyone who said it wouldn't even make it to 5mil at the end of '07"

Dolla Dolla said:
I'll take my domination with pepperoni, a-thank u.

And please, PLEASE ... hold the anchovies. They are way way too salty for me ...

OT: How many more posts before this thread is locked? Hmmm ... I'll bet $100 VG$ that it's closed in the next .... upteen posts. 

PooperScooper said:
My definition of domination is a little skewed. i say it is outperforming peoples expectations

But performing expectations now is just kind of...

You know it's still falling way short of what it was expected to do before it launched. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs