By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - for sony fanboys only: ps3 domination outside NA begins now!!11!!

PS3 has now overtaken the Xbox360 in total install base outside NA

PS3Xbox360
Japan1.930.58
Total Others4.245.58
Total 6.176.16
(in millions)

The 360 will probably bounce back with NA Sales this week but Japan Sales will again give the PS3 the lead. and from there, there's no turning back....!!!

PS3 domination, outside NA, now begins...

Around the Network

1. They still lost against the Wii

2. Domination threads are bad for PS3 fans

woot a whole 10k!!!

Seriously, I'm glad to see the PS3 finally getting some momentum. Now all I need is that R2 update...

Up NExt Is world Domination in 09

^_^

Adding PS3 fanboys only in your thread title doesn't work there will be always Wii /X360 fanboys post in a thread like this....In fact adding 'only PS3 fanboys' in your thread title make it even more appealing for anti-PS3 fans..

Around the Network

More than 10k Japans numbers aren't posted this week. Probablly like 30k which is still nothing. But still it has passed the 360 with being out half the time.

I'll take my domination with pepperoni, a-thank u.

Oh, let people have fun... besides I'm not sure that Wii and PS3/360 even compete fully. Most PS3/360 owners I know wanted HD gaming and never considered a Wii as competition, they either got one as well or ignored it.

Really PS3 and 360 are locked in battle right now for a different demographic than Wii so I guess I see some point to the thread if you're a PS3 fan.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

skeezer said:

Isn't this what they said about 07. Then again in 08. Seema to be a commen trend here.....

Imthelegend said:
skeezer said:

Isn't this what they said about 07. Then again in 08. Seema to be a commen trend here.....

Yeah, well maybe it will come true now! Or not. Either way...

and you might want to update your sig, you're a newbie again. Me too though =(