By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pizza and Italin Food topic

Buca De Beppo has the best cheese ravioli in the world, and the best meatballs.

Around the Network

Florida sucks for Pizza. lol Best pizza around here is at a restaurant called Papa Joe's. Amazing Italian place 5 stars.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

There's an Aurelio's in Naples, FL...I think the only one outside the Midwest. Go!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
There's an Aurelio's in Naples, FL...I think the only one outside the Midwest. Go!

oh dear god...thats a drive... better save up gas money

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

I can't vouch for their quality...though I'm sure it's better than the vast amounts of fast-food pizzas around there.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

It is all about the panzorati! It is one of the best things out there. You only know about the panzrati if you are in New Jersey. Pizza Hutt has the "pizzone" which is a rip off of the panzorati. One of my favorites is a white pizza pie which consists of mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and garlic.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

SSJ we have Papa Joes in Chicagoland area. I never heard about them untill about 2 weeks ago. An old co worker of mine told me to work for him there. I didnt even know what he was talking about. Then all of a sudden Ive seen 3 or 4 sprout up from nowhere. One in Joliet one in New Lenox one in Bolingbrook.

I'm surprised no one from NY hasn't come in here and argued that they have the best kind of pizza. I'm waiting for the Chicago vs NY pizza debate.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
I'm surprised no one from NY hasn't come in here and argued that they have the best kind of pizza. I'm waiting for the Chicago vs NY pizza debate.

that will be an interesting  debate lol

I'm totally ready for that argument when it comes up.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM