By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon US leaks Crash Bandicoot for PS4 (Rumor)

We all know that this has already been sealed

Activision has to keep acting like they still own the IP. They can't admit that they returned it to Sony UNTIL Sony reveals that Crash has returned.

Crash's return to Sony wont be revealed until Crash Bandicoot 4 is revealed. I predict that Crash Bandicoot 4 will be revealed at either VGA 2014 or E3 2015.

Uncharted 4 will need to be released before they even think about talking about Crash.

All you have to do is just connect the dots. The lady at activision said that it had specifically been returned to Sony and is with NaughtyDog. "oh but but she is just an employee that most likely didn't know what she was talking about" OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! It's happening

Around the Network

This would make me buy a PS4. Although, being so far away, I might have bought one anyway.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

I don't think Sony ever own those franchises.

They didnt Spryi as they never owned Insomniac, im not sure about when Sony acquied Naughty Dog but i think they should have purchased the franchises like sony did with Ratchet and Resistance.

When did Sony purchase Ratchet and Resistance?

I'm pretty sure that these were Sony franchises from the beginning.

Sony offered NaughtyDog the opportunity to become apart of Sony around the time the PS2 came out. It also is kinda obvious that Sony most likely offered the same opportunity to Insomniac at the same time they did NaughtyDog but they wanted to stay independent.

Insomniac were making a new game for PS2 but after awhile they moved on from it and made Ratchet & Clank with/for Sony.

I'm going to laugh when its published by Activision and is for every system

Azerth said:
I'm going to laugh when its published by Activision and is for every system

Are you planning on growing up any time soon?

Around the Network

Again !!! is a Deja vu?

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah, look at what they did to Spyro.

Yeah, and i loved Spyro as a kid too :(  I never understood why sony let some of their franchises go.  

they never owned them in the first place and the devs wanted to move on to another franchise.  They just couldn't have the foresight back then.  Crash could've really been a mascot as he had pretty matched Mario's popularity back on PS1 when he still had a competent developer.  They should buy it (since it's probably not worth much now unlike Spyro) and have Sanzaru or another 1st/2nd party work on it if ND isn't motivated.  If they could work out a deal where Activision keeps Skylanders and all the non-spyro characters rights and Sony could have Spyro and all the old school characters (since Skylanders is more of the title than Spyro now and people buy it for Skylanders) that would be awesome.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not a huge fan of Crash but Id love to see it go back to sony. Activision has pretty much destroyed Crash. And knowing sony if they gave it to the right developer it could end up being a pretty good game that id buy.

Though it seems that it is still activision from the article -_- Well maybe sony and Activision and sony will partner up or something.

What, you mean used him to create a multi billion dollar franchise?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah, and i loved Spyro as a kid too :(  I never understood why sony let some of their franchises go.  

Sony never owned them, they were IP's from Universal Studios.... Sony was just lucky enough to make a 3 exclusive games deal with them

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Love Crash but I would only like to see a new game if done by ND.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.