By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global SW & HW UP!! - Week ending Feb 8 (ADJUSTMENTS - PS4 157k, X1 54k, WiiU 36k - PS4 64% marketshare)

tbone51 said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:
3DS is on top! But I guess no one really cares right? Fuck handheld consoles.

Pshh, they don't count you know! 'Cos they don't have real games. Or graphics. Well if Vita was outselling 3DS then yes, obviously it would count, but it's not so we're ignoring the handhelds! You should too! PS4 has RAMZ, arrg!

A $100 handheld outselling a $400 console? WOAH. Stop the presses. 

i didn't kno the XL sells at $100? :p (*2DS is $129.99) huge difference :0

The fact that the XL makes up most of the 3DS sales and is not $100 but in fact almost double that is totally irrelevant, you know! PS4 still wins, just, because!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

Pshh, they don't count you know! 'Cos they don't have real games. Or graphics. Well if Vita was outselling 3DS then yes, obviously it would count, but it's not so we're ignoring the handhelds! You should too! PS4 has RAMZ, arrg!

first, according to the last npd there is a high chance the 3ds is overtracked again (it did 96k in NA for the whole january) so it doing 48k in NA for this week alone is unlikely, second, the beast-station 4 is not out in glorious japan yet once it's out the wolrd domination will start.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Anfebious said:

Let's just not go there okay? You'd get destroyed on here, I've seen it happen too many times before.

Don't threaten me. If you think you can destroy me then please do. I'd love to see you try. I'll wait. 

What? Lol, you're positively hilarious!

So you got nothing? Cool, thought so. 

My dear, dear boy (I'm assuming you're a boy here, and not a girl), perhaps you should read my original reaction to you? I'm quite sure it's clear to everyone I wasn't threatening to destroy you at all, silly. But that's okay, I'm going to assume it was an honest mistake on your part and not make fun of you. Keep it real, my dear dudebro!

I don't really care about either point in this agrument. However, I do find it quite interesting when a user gets arrogant with his "posting vgchartz skillz".  So I would love for you demonstrate them to all of us here. Please enlighten us oh great one and "destroy" him.

Cheebee said:

My dear, dear boy (I'm assuming you're a boy here, and not a girl), perhaps you should read my original reaction to you? I'm quite sure it's clear to everyone I wasn't threatening to destroy you at all, silly. But that's okay, I'm going to assume it was an honest mistake on your part and not make fun of you. Keep it real, my dear dudebro!

Still waiting. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Blood_Tears said:

I don't really care about either point in this agrument. However, I do find it quite interesting when a user gets arrogant with his "posting vgchartz skillz".  So I would love for you demonstrate them to all of us here. Please enlighten us oh great one and "destroy" him.

There is no need to destroy anyone, this is a forum, we are not playing Call of Duty silly!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:

Let's just not go there okay? You'd get destroyed on here, I've seen it happen too many times before.

Don't threaten me. If you think you can destroy me then please do. I'd love to see you try. I'll wait. 

For the love of all that is holy, do you people even read? XD Please read what I posted, then what I posted later on. I even bolded it for your convenience, mister! Where exactly do I claim I would destroy him? Me? Also, where do I get arrogant with my 'posting vgchartz skillz', as you so appropriately put it? Keywords here being 'I' and 'me'. Please enlighten me oh great one, I cannot wait!

(Once you've realized your -and his- mistake, feel free to admit your silliness.)

Anfebious said:
Blood_Tears said:

There is no need to destroy anyone, this is a forum, we are not playing Call of Duty silly!

Thank god!   I hate CoD!

Fusioncode said:

Cheebee said:

Still waiting. 

Do you not read posts and just randomly respond to them? Hmm, I see. 

Blood_Tears said:
Justagamer said:
Blood_Tears said:
Justagamer said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:

PS4 with 61% marketshare this week...without Japan

japan won't be very relevant in that percentage for more than 2 weeks.

Haha, want to bet? PS4 should sell more in its third week in Japan than WiiU WW that week, barring complete sellouts and lack of stock.

You will regret it. it may even be hard for ps4's japan 3rd week to compete with wii u's japanese sales for the same week.

Alright. Conditions?

sounds straight forward. I win if ps4 week 3 in japan < Wii U WW numbers for the same week.

you win if I win if ps4 week 3 in japan > Wii U WW numbers for the same week.

I agree with zero, the ps4 won't lght Japan on fire. The ps3 sold like 1.5 million a year there? Wow that's massive.....

So whatever happened last gen automatically locks in the trends of the new gen?    Great logic you have there..

I'm sorry if my "opinion" doesn't match up to yours! But if you look at the last gen, the wii sold pretty well and didn't set Japan on fire either. PS3 sold pretty slow too. I'm not saying the ps4 won't sell pretty well, but I think that Japan has shown they aren't as "into" consoles as other countries are. Now you acting like just because it's the ps4, it will suddenly change that. Now THATS even greater logic you have there..

When did I say that?  Just after a ban and already making false accusations.  Your going to be a real treat here.  :)

It seemed implied. What else did you mean then? And there's no  need for low blows here.  I simply said based on past hardware trends that the ps4 wasn't going to set Japan on fire. You said great logic.... So whatever. It's ok if you don't like me. I think I can still sleep knowing that. Lol 

Cheebee said:
Blood_Tears said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:
Cheebee said:
Fusioncode said:

For the love of all that is holy, do you people even read? XD Please read what I posted, then what I posted later on. I even bolded it for your convenience, mister! Where exactly do I claim I would destroy him? Me? Also, where do I get arrogant with my 'posting vgchartz skillz', as you so appropriately put it? Keywords here being 'I' and 'me'. Please enlighten me oh great one, I cannot wait!

(Once you've realized your -and his- mistake, feel free to admit your silliness.)

Well at least I am a mister and not a "boy" or a "dudebro"...whew.  For a minute there I thought you were going to bring out the big guns and ice me!   I don't want to get "made fun of" on your path of destruction. Nonetheless, thanks for the defensive back pedal.  Not what I was expecting, but still entertaining anyways.