By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eshop cards 20% off again at Best buys

Got some info from work, nintendo Eshop cards are going back on sale Feb 23. - Mar 1st in Best Buy Stores

20% off reg price. This means if you were to buy a $50, you pay $40, $100 = $80 and so forth.

(forgive me for the scale of the photo)

I plan to buy enough to prep for Smash bros and mario kart   at the least. may also for DKTF, heck of a deal if you factor in the deluxe digital promo! 

keep this in mind, if you're looking to buy DKTF, with this promo you could buy a $50 for $40, purchase the digital version on eshop and only have to pay the tax (if applicable), saving you $10 vs buying the disc. 

I know some of you prefer the disc, but just a money saving tip. Also you'd have to wait a couple days, since the sale would on 2.23 and DKTF releases 2.21

Around the Network

Wow, thanks for the info!
I actually buy a lot of things on the eShop including retail games.

LITTLE MAC

Supepupes said:
Wow, thanks for the info!
I actually buy a lot of things on the eShop including retail games.

I'm starting to do the same. Plus i know I'm going to be getting quite a few GBA eshop titles, as well as 3DS digital games. perfect timing for this sale

Awesome, love me some eshop cred!

Good lookin out! Didn't get in on it last time, this time I'm all over it!

Around the Network

Definitely good info here. Especially considering the lack of full retail titles on the market, the eShop will be getting a lot of my monetary love. Unepic, Mutant Mudds, Super Luigi Bros will be first...Looking forward to GBA games and Ballpoint Universe.