By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Army of Two Screenshots - What happened??

Around the Network

What happened to what?

The character models look good, although we can't see their face.  The flying dude in the top looks like it has some nice blur for the whole "shot off his feet" look. Of course I don't know what people originally expected though..

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Xbox 360 graphics !! Not Xbox 1

WHAT??? Really good? It's like a 360 launch game!!

Around the Network

does nobody try to make env. look interesting anymore. Guess I have to wait for HS and Uncharted.

What doesn't look good about it?

Legend11 said:
I'm wonding if all those blurred games from the N64 days affected the eyesight of Nintendo fans...  I mean they say graphics don't matter and post crap pictures of Wii games to ooh and ahh over the graphics then when something with actual good graphics likes these pictures are shown they can't see how good the graphics actually are.  Look at the level of detail on the character models in picture 2, you won't get *anything* like that on the Wii ever, look at the detail on the walls of the last picture, it's not the same boring textures with absolutely no detail that are seen on the Wii.  Look at the draw-in distance, if this game was on a lesser console you simply wouldn't have that or you'd have lots of fog.  The shadows and lighting, look at it in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pcitures, notice in the 3rd picture the shadows, hell even the smoke appears to be affecting the light sources.  Anyways I stand by my statement that these pics look really good.

Can't miss any opportunity to bash people who like the Wii? Despite being a Wii fan with "affected eyesight" I think those pics look decent for a 360 game (ie better than Wii graphics to be specific legend11).  Some pictures look good though others not as much.  Overall looks like just another generic 360 FPS that utilizes all million variations of gray and brown the 360 can render and not much else, though it does do it in 720p (maybe even 1080p, I don't know).  Just like almost every other game on the system it seems.

Of course this wasnt going to match its CG trailers but this is still omg great.

the only game that will top Gears is Unreal Tournament 2007 which is the major franchise made by Epic which means it will be "Godlike." if you played the game you will understand what that means. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453