By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TITANFALL is the worst FPS ever made!

I love it when people judge a game before playing it and name it a horrible game... Great job!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Well ... it is a beta, sooooo .....

We'll have to wait and see how the final product is. Besides, can one accurately judge the merits of a game solely on a Youtube video? Many other critics do not seem to share that sentiment.

However, I am disappointed with some elements of the game - such as the limited AI - but we'll see how the final product is.

Wright said:
DonFerrari said:
Wright said:
BenVTrigger said:
Anfebious said:
It's quite a bad game, there is a complete lack of depth and polish in the overall package. The controls are bad and the music is like music elevator.. boring!

You should avoid this game. I personally give it a 4/10

Gamertag......lets play 

Anfebious is trolling, man. The elevator music comparison should have given you a clue xD

Better edit before someone ban you on understading you called him a Troll.

He is THE troll. The ultimate, merciless troll.

I have hitted the report button by mistake /jk.

I hope nobody butthurtedly reports you on a light joke about a fellow user. But this thread is made to be looked by Mods, and bans will probably be made.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Wright said:
DonFerrari said:
Wright said:
BenVTrigger said:
Anfebious said:
It's quite a bad game, there is a complete lack of depth and polish in the overall package. The controls are bad and the music is like music elevator.. boring!

You should avoid this game. I personally give it a 4/10

Gamertag......lets play 

Anfebious is trolling, man. The elevator music comparison should have given you a clue xD

Better edit before someone ban you on understading you called him a Troll.

No mercy is my fourth name.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'm one of the few who watched the video apparently.

Why are there issues with this thread again?

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
Blood_Tears said:
FATALITY said:
Blood_Tears said:
You might get banned for this thread, just saying.

why? serious question

You haven't played the game and it's a bait thread. Several Xbox fans have been banned in the last several days for similiar style threads.

lol. so do i have to spend £45 for a game that clearly looks horrible to be allowed to talk about it?

and by the way this is not an xclusive. 

nobody in this thread said it was exclusive...

Anfebious said:
Wright said:

No mercy is my fourth name.

I thought you didn't have name?

FATALITY said:
Blood_Tears said:
FATALITY said:
Blood_Tears said:

why? serious question

You haven't played the game and it's a bait thread. Several Xbox fans have been banned in the last several days for similiar style threads.

lol. so do i have to spend £45 for a game that clearly looks horrible to be allowed to talk about it?

Hey, all the power to you man. I don't make the rules as I have had bans here before. You asked why I thought you would get one and I gave you my answer. There have been a lot of bans this week, the mods aren't playing today is all I'm saying.

And for the record, I know it's not an exclusive. It's just promoted/marketed as one.

BenVTrigger said:
FATALITY said:
BenVTrigger said:
Have you played it? Post your gamertag...lets play a few rounds.

no i didnt. and no i dont have gamertag. i have an origin account

So youve never played the game but know its horrible....

Cool so you have a PC as well good. Feel free to add me on Origin then as I have a top of the line PC and Id be happy to play Titanfall on PC with you as well since you know so much about the game.

May as well give it up. We know why this thread was made.

gergroy said:
FATALITY said:
Blood_Tears said:
FATALITY said:
Blood_Tears said:

why? serious question

nobody in this thread said it was...

BenVTigger is implying it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."